Saturday, September 25, 2010

consider this???

it was proposed to me that perhaps the contact on facebook wasn't the work of 'he-who-should-not-be-named' .. but that maybe it's God. maybe it's God bringing another layer of healing to my life. maybe it's God bringing healing to the boy's (now a man)'s life ...

hmmm ... i really hadn't considered that at all.

this morning i took a shower (go figure right!?!) -- after my thorough spider check of the shower & my towels of course -- i had my iphone playing, on shuffle -- does God control the shuffle on my itunes? first came 'Curse of Blood' (bye the AWE band) , then came 'I'm not who I was' (by Brandon Heath).

really? is it random .. or is it God?

reminding me that I am NOT who i was, i am not condemned because of my past. I am a new creation in Him.

hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment